Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. action replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Yes, as the Mad Hatter (Tasha will be queen of hearts) What was the name of your first pet?
  2. action replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Summer fruits squash. Do you sleep on your side, or your back?
  3. You get a great new friend I insert my comfy slippers
  4. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Game on ;)
  5. -3 It's late here, so I will say goodnight - sleep well everybody!
  6. TAC

    action replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Great news that he is doing well :)
  7. Isn't that always the way?! Where abouts in England was your mother from?
  8. Mastergardener, I like that :) I have recently got the bug for gardening... Even laid my own turf for the first time (and it turned out great), but now having a problem keeping my primroses alive... maybe I will ask you for some advice about it dometime, lol. Your Poppy is very beautiful/handsome (whichever she would prefer)... My kitty is a black and white too, and her name is Bobbie... we would have rescued her about a year before your Poppy found you :) there is a cat thread in social which is great :) November 3rd... Not long now. And the fact that you are more excited than scared is GREAT! you've already done a lot of the hard work, and now you can count of our support for the final horah! Looking forward to getting to know you on your journey :)
  9. Cheaper than a packet of treacle cigarettes :) Seriously, I'm LOVING your attitude Wendy :d
  10. It's shaping up to be awesome, thanks for telling me it was good!
  11. Aww Slovenka, eventually you will start to realise how much smoking was holding you back! Yes, it is scary finding the 'new you', but I guarantee that you will like her better than the old smokey you, I promise! (((Slovenka)))
  12. Just saw it... Was really good, if not a little disturbing!
  13. Wow, well done Evelyn! Chrispy is right... next time it will be easier, and eventually it will hold no power over you at all... Proud of you!
  14. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  15. Holy.... What's a King Kong?! Yay?!
  16. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 excited about freakshow because you said it was 'awesome'...!
  17. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  18. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 you can kick my butt today, I don't mind :)
  19. action replied to natalie_3's topic in Celebrations!
    Sarah, you are an inspiration to us al!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  20. Hamburgers :) (I could think of others, but not appropriate, lol) PS when I google umbrella bikini I found this (which looks ridiculous, lol)
  21. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 how was freakshow?
  22. It's great to have a 'plan' Jess - I hope that you have a nice walk, and the weather is good for it :)
  23. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.