Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tink

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tink

  1. what is your favourite colour? where in the world would you live if money was no object?
  2. holy guacamole 7 months awesome for an awesome supportive, caring very fun special person a few people i would walk over hot coals for and you my friend i would get burnt feet for anyday xxxx just a few reasons why i know you go to the green
  3. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    oops couldnt find the toilet roll but your shirts were handy ;)
  4. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    lmao
  5. Tink replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    rez asked me to put a picture from facebook on for his avatar but not one that made him looked an ass ok I say we choose one, he cropped it and i made out i had put it on omg wetting myself here he will not be amused lmao
  6. you vent all you need sharon we are hear for you and most of us understand the "we have to be strong for others" hope del gets the help he needs prayers and hugs hun xxx
  7. aww sue you are doing everything you can fingers crossed for tommorow and dont ever say sorry for venting xxx
  8. this is a ladder it is a girls worse nightmare one of them at least
  9. 1. new life 2. more energy 3. less stressed 4. smell nicer 5. no guilt 6. pride 7. new friends 8. more time :)
  10. absolutely and a thing to celebrate and shout from the hills you are doing fantastic
  11. gio you are doing great and to face those situations is fantastic what chrispy said is true this addiction has a way of biting you in the apples when you least expect it hopefully it wont happen, but it could i totally agree with what are people waiting for? thats a very poignant question :)
  12. and step away from the pizza lol :)
  13. boy o boy i have tried doreen to the point we nearly fell out as i was so angry at her for not even trying and then saying well stop moaning you cant do anything if you are not prepared to help yourself what do want a bloody fairy to turn up we just stay off the subject now - i want whatever time we have to be peaceful but yes it is very sad :( x
  14. doreen i just cant imagine you having to have your feet chopped off it makes me cry just to think about it xxxx
  15. mine was health, I looked at my mum and aged 63 her life is pretty much over due to disabilities, she has lost all her confidence and is not the woman I knew she was hard working, beautiful and a force to be reckoned with she was always thin yet she has blocked arteries so cannot walk far and this is all from smoking! they could operate but she would have to quit smoking - she says its too late for her - of course we know its not - but she sees the smokes as her last comfort! she gave up the booze years ago while I am still young and strong and healthy enough - I thought that is dam well not going to be me!! there were other reasons but for me this is "THE ONE"
  16. I took some probiotics, lots of water and no lunch rez wants to go swimming later, could be dodgey lol might have to get a swimming nappy omg im laughing so much lol
  17. I cannot leave the apartment I am under toilet/bathroom arrest lol
  18. It might be an under the desk camera I would wear bridget jones pants and wooly tights if I were you :)
  19. Will you be doing karaoke sharon? If so we need video ;)
  20. Revenge of the seafood ******* crap literally laugh my sore ass off :)
  21. Never heard of it I thought it was an annoying computer game which I never played as it was yep too annoying lol
  22. I drink the same if not more I like to have vices lol in the beginning I did not drink at all in first few weeks i just didnt trust myself When I did start again the booze effected me a lot quicker so I could drink less to get the buzz I use wine now as a stress buster instead of smoking but sometimes that gets me in trouble! But I can take it or leave it, growing up with an alchoholic mother keeps me on track! I enjoy a wine its my little bit of naughtiness :)
  23. yahoo for you humbled congratulations 1 month is awesome welcome to your new life of freedom :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.