Everything posted by Sarah
-
SARAH ! Seven Months !
Thanks everyone Xxx
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Three little ducks when swimming one day
Over the hills and far away. 222 days quit today!
- chicks or sticks
-
I have a new scarf
And now I look like Dr Who! http://www.tombakerofficial.com/wp-content/uploads/dr_who_tom_baker.jpg
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
What's Your Favorite Naughty Food?
"Naughty food" um. Chocolate sauce on body parts!? :p
- 8 months 1 day for Marti!
-
Christmas, Holiday, Stocking Stuffer ideas or Traditions?
Its going to be interesting this year, usually I'd spend the day at my mums and then in the evening go over to my dads with my sister and a plate of food, listen to some prog rock and get incredibly stoned. I'm guessing I'm not going to do the stoned thing as that's smoking. Also his new girlfriend is going to be there and she's younger than me! Which is a bit weird! (To say the least!) Also I've been invited to my boyfriends house for dinner too, bit worried about that though as apparently they're religious types and that sort of thing makes me very uncomfortable. So its going to be interesting!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
This or That game
Modern Dubstep or drum and bass?
- chicks or sticks
-
The Zoo
Me too. Also as we were leaving the amount of people instantly lighting up as they crossed the threshold was shocking. The urgency in what they were doing, the desperation. I don't do that anymore! And... I don't smell!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks