Everything posted by Sarah
-
Sh*t memories
Or have a shower until the craving has passed, its a bastard to light a cigarette in the shower!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Word Association Game
-
Sh*t memories
Don't smoke. Its the clever thing to do. I've been through a few problems myself and chose not to smoke. You're better for it in the long run
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-20! Woohoo! Shall I get my boobs out now!?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-13... Its just a distraction technique
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-13, am I going to have to take my clothes off again!? ;)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
How Will You Reward Your Quit?
I disagree, I think I look better in nice undies than naked. Its actually really annoying (and a turn off) when you go to the effort and all men what to do is get you naked rather than admiring how good we look. Grrr.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Mammy Doreen's thread of smiles, love, and other things
She's 5'5 with Flesh-like vinyl... I think we all strive to have vinyl-like flesh!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks