Rain Rain

Dee

I don't miss this one bit...getting soaked every hour or so...

And when it's raining and windy...nightmare..that burning ash flying in your eye..blinding you...

What a miserable way to spend your time...

I look now at the smokers standing in the rain..and feel pity....they still have to do that...

And wish they could just... Be open for change....

• Like 3

Rain days, sunny days, they all great to not be a smoker. :)

I could use some rain here in Portugal though. I love drinking tea while wacthing the rain fall, so relaxing.

We have had nothing but rain...no summer here hardly at all..our wettest September for along time..x

• Like 2

We have had quite a bit of rain this year Spring Summer, which  doesn't make me to happy as I love the beach and the sun. I can't imagine rainy days being the norm that would make me sad..... When I was little I liked a rainy day we would sit on our front porch and play. Boy life was so easy when you are little even if you don't realize it.

• Like 2

We have had quite a bit of rain this year Spring Summer, which  doesn't make me to happy as I love the beach and the sun. I can't imagine rainy days being the norm that would make me sad..... When I was little I liked a rainy day we would sit on our front porch and play. Boy life was so easy when you are little even if you don't realize it.

True. Being a kid is awesome. I had no pain or problems whatsoever.

• Like 2

It's strange where I am this summer was wet, cooler than normal through the whole summer. Now since Sept. has come, it's been hot and dry for the past 3 weeks. Supposed to continue through next week too. Weird weather patterns these days?

Yes pig lover the weather is screwed around all the globe. Im 27 y.o. and when i was a kid, it rained for 6 months and was sunny for the other 6 months. Cold for 6 months and hot for 6 months. Now, its just sun sun sun all year long and it barely rains anymore. Global warming much? :(

• Like 2