Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is going on here?

Featured Replies

My brain must have fallen out over night.  I am having a morning I don't even understand.

I put my shoes on before my pants and couldn't get my pants on.  Hopped around for a few minutes before I figured out the problem.

Took my shoes off; and put my pants on and then put on ANOTHER pair of socks.

Socks, people.  I have been outsmarted by socks.

 

Cotton-head.jpg

crap that's funny--

hang in there,,,,,,

 

sometimes there  aint no gravity the earth just "sucks"

it,ll pass,,lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.