March 12, 20179 yr Had a great time last night.older brothers health wouldnt let him come. But the rest of us made it loved seeing my sisyers after such a long time i posted some pictures on facebook but cant post them here sorry nancy could you help? Hope you all have a super day. Love jimmy
March 12, 20179 yr Hey Jimmy glad for you, brothers and sisters are precious. I have a brother i love him so much. Respect.
March 13, 20179 yr Jimmy, so glad you had a good time...I am so sorry...I do not know how to move your pictures from Facebook to here....
March 14, 20179 yr Author yea picture is wendy jimmy karen and paul my sisters and brothers got my lap top to post it all right
March 14, 20179 yr Aww jimmy... Thank you for sharing..great to see you and your lovely family....you all look very happy...xxxx
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.