July 26, 201610 yr You type in a few words and the Advertising Slogan Generator spits out a slogan. I put in 'Doreen' and out came, Sweet As the Moment When the Doreen Went "pop" I put in, 'where are the eggs' There Ain't No Party Like a 'Where Are the Eggs' Party 'Quit Train' Monsieur, With This Quit Train You Are Really Spoiling Us 'Quit Train' That's Handy, Harry! Stick It in the Quit Train ' I lost my pants'. 151 Countries, One Damn, I Lost My Pants 'Silent Thought', Fresh From the Captain's Silent Thought
July 27, 201610 yr "See The Boo, Feel The Shine." I actually like that a lot. "You Like Nope, Nope Likes You." "Everything We Do Is Driven By Chicks Or Sticks." "How Many Licks Does It Take To Get To The Center Of A Babe Of The Day?" That one is just perfect.
July 27, 201610 yr Ok..ok..you two.. My scouce bird seed brain..hasn't got a clue..wha ya doin.... I'm gettin nothin...
July 27, 201610 yr Author go to site, HERE type word in blue box hit 'create a slogan' in dk blue the slogan comes out below "obey your halt" "Did Somebody Say Wet Pants?"
July 27, 201610 yr I got ..life would be pretty straight forward if only for my bedhead and pillow... This is true actually..
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.