Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where are you?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Soberjulie
    Soberjulie

    Hmmmm. Let's see. Ok, if you drive about an hour east of me you can see the CN Tower and all the other 'delights' that the city of Toronto has to offer. About an hour and 20 minutes south-east is

  • I live on lovely Long Island, New York....pretty much right smack in the middle. 15 minute drive to either the North Shore (Gold Coast mansions, horse farms, rolling hills), South Shore (Jones Beach,

  • Well, we are military so where I am at now does not reflect "home".  I am around the Richmond area now and so far I don't have a lot of nice things to say, lol!  I grew up in a Kansas Suburb in Kansas

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.