Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maybe we need a ! Who's here ! Count..

Featured Replies

I am here also, but not always posting. February - June is the most busy time of the year for me.

I'm here but now off to the shelter for a meet and greet.

Finding my way around , it may take me a while but I am here .

 

I will be away for a few days possibly tho as my son is getting married and the pre wedding festivities have started but I will be bk .

 

???  Do you have to copy the ticker every time you post . It seems I have to keep filling in the info . Sorry I am not up much on technical stuff .

 

Still figuring out how to give myself a face to the profile :)     

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.