Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wild and crazy party postponed until next Saturday

Featured Replies

Saturday April 2, 8pm to 1am April 3.

 

No excuses this time.

  • Author

Wedding Party!!

Likely story, LOL

Wonder if our new Bride and Groom will stop by to celebrate tonight? 

 

I'll try to swing by, but my Mom is coming over and we have an early morning of volleyball tomorrow.  

Let me know if the party is still on! I will show up. :)

  • Author

OK, so I'm naked, what's next?

OK, so I'm naked, what's next?

I'd tell you not to quit your day job, but honestly, maybe you should.

  • Author

I'd tell you not to quit your day job, but honestly, maybe you should.

I don't have a day job:)

  • Author

All I do is entertain women, at night, that's it:)

 

Not always an easy job, trust me on this point.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.