Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome To The New Members

Featured Replies

Hi and welcome to the QuitTrain quit smoking forum

 

You will find all you need here to quit smoking, free real life stories, successes and failures that lead to eventual success

 

we are all ex smokers and all started at day one, we are all real people with very different lives and experiences but with the same goal

 

please introduce yourself and let us welcome you and support you in an way we can 

 

If you want to quit smoking then this is the place to be 

Thank you Tracey, I think you said it all right there.

 

We are all here to help you in your journey - to quit and, more importantly, stay quit :)

Hiya and welcome nkotb (new kids on the block) <<<<<<<<<<see what I did there, anybody remember those fine lads in a band, ah they were my school crush, yes yes showing my age lol

Well said Tracey!!  

Just ex smokers...dedicating their time to help others in their quit journey!  So exciting to be a part of it.  I tell everyone I know about this site because I'm so proud of it.  No hidden agendas or motives...we are not sponsored.  

 

Honest, caring folks who just want to pay it forward.  

 

You all rock!!

Hiya and welcome nkotb (new kids on the block) <<<<<<<<<<see what I did there, anybody remember those fine lads in a band, ah they were my school crush, yes yes showing my age lol

LOL I have I ☕ NKOTB all over the top of my dad's shed (our old playhouse)  I ☕Joey...I  ☕ Donny....

And if you join us and participate, your quit will be even easier because you will be with people that understand exactly what you're going thru... you'll find the support to be phenomenal.

 

So to future newly-quit people:

 

welcome.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.