Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weird Products

Featured Replies

Saw this in a product catalog - Cuz nothing sales I love you like an Anatomical Heart Pendant. :)

 

25977_zoom2.jpg

Wth ??

 

I wonder if they have a silver womb I could buy lol

i have seen a lot of weird things for sale, that youd think were a joke, but they are real.

the hair of your lover (either head or pubic) entwined with hemp for bracelets bracelets, (or dolls)

rings made out of your lovers teeth (or childrens..or whoevers) 

ballsack pendants much like the heart above...

 

i wouldnt want to wear a ballsack necklace.

 

pearl ones are prettier. *winks*

Saw this in a product catalog - Cuz nothing sales I love you like an Anatomical Heart Pendant. :)

 

25977_zoom2.jpg

I actually think this is kind of cool lol

  • Author

I actually think this is kind of cool lol

I thought there may be a few of you, RN! :)   Glad you like it, but I'll stick with those pretend heart shaped pendants.  :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.