Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Dreams, URG!!

Featured Replies

The last week or so I've been having funky dreams smoking comes in and out, last night was the worst!! I was smoking, and then another, then looked down and thought oh no!!!! I'm smoking!!! I've ruined my NOPE!!! Oh man, I'm gonna have to tell the QT... uh oh... then I realized IN THE DREAM I was dreaming all was not lost, and woke up. Sheesh :/ Go away smoking dreams!!

Another indication of our uniqueness... I've never had those dreams, but know that many have and do!

 

NI, they may never desist... ? I still have dreams (nightmares IMO) of stuff that should be "resolved" from childhood/early adolescence!

The brain is a weird, albeit wonderful, but most IMPORTANT organ in the body!!!

 

Never underestimate it!!!! xox

I don't mind the dreams - I'm always so grateful and relieved when I wake up: "oh phew" just a dream, I can keep breaking the chains!!!

Yeah the dreams suck.  I would wake up dissappointed in my myself... but then you have to be able to turn that around into happiness that it was not real.

 

This too will pass.

 

Keep on keepin on.

Been a while since I had any of those - but wow they were vivid!

 

They'll move on. 

 

You are doing great!

Poor you, they are so intense aren't they, remember waking crying from one once it was so vivid!

 

I'm with babs, means we value the quit and that is kinda re-assuring. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.