April 6, 201511 yr We should have a sports discussion tab. BTW..2 hours until the Badgers play Blue Devils! Go Bucky! I so want to see these boys bring the trophy home!!
April 7, 201511 yr Author it's so good to see a pic as your avatar! Thanks Jenny. Lol..I accidentally deleted my picture months ago and could never figure out how to get it back on..still not sure how I did it.
April 7, 201511 yr Author So proud of my Badgers and Bo Ryan. They played a good game however so did Duke and the officials definitely helped Duke along. Next year Bucky!
April 8, 201511 yr C'mon my team! No idea who that might be...but you guys will doubtless let me know. What World Championship super series bowl is it? Tiddliwinks?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.