Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I smoked - sorta in my dreams

Featured Replies

It was so weird I bought 2 packs and said I smoke 3 then quit again... my mom wanted one too... NO NO NO I replied!!! Can't remember if I actually smoked but there was a battle going on. Last thing I remember is them tossing away in the garbage. First smoking dream in about 2 months

I'm not sure, but I think the dreams are a good thing. Forme they indicate that the sub conscious is getting to grips with the issue.

 

I still get them from time to time.

  • Author

And if I go back I can't remember actually lighting one. But that struggle. The shock, Have I smoked? 

I've never had a smoking dream....but a few here have....

They sound scarey....but it must be a great feeling knowing it was only a dream and not real...

Keep marchin ....you have a brilliant quit now....guard it well...x

i had them.....2-6 months into my quit...and I think they were good.  Because, they were nightmares.  I woke up all upset...thinking..what will I tell the board??  I have to go through hell week all over again...restart my ticker...NOOOO..but then reality hit and i was so relieved it was only a dream.  I was so grateful, I will never forget that feeling.

 

That's when you know......you want to stay quit, MORE than you want to smoke....you found your sticky quit because relapsing would be too devastating to you. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.