Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Race for the Cure...In case you missed Team Motorboat!!

Featured Replies

Did I miss them somewhere?

No I think we are still waiting !M. Just say'n :-)

  • Replies 56
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wife loved it. Sitting at breakfast on way to church and found this. Unbelievable what a nice thing someone did for me and the mrs.   Awesome job. Now I like to see some pictures of the runners esp

  • I will post pics as soon as I them on my phone etc.. it was a great day - thank you all for your support and of course for DD it was so good to finally meet you. I had a blast.

  • that's cool   wish it was closer...I would participate!     But since I can't...I'll support ya!     For Nancy's sister Mrs. Bakon Any other members affected by breast cancer My friends Paula

Week now? Still no pics. Anyone else starting to believe me that DD is not real?

i'm thinking the same thing....where are the pics??  where is humbled?  and I haven't seen DD either..hmmmmmmmm

  • Author

I am so sad that there are no pics....I was honestly looking forward to seeing them and sending them to Mary...

I am so sad that there are no pics....I was honestly looking forward to seeing them and sending them to Mary...

I didn't take any (of us). I am an extreme introvert and being in such a crowded area and meeting new people, especially in that crowd, was overwhelming for me. I do know that there is one picture of Tom and I :)

  • Author

I will post pics as soon as I them on my phone etc.. it was a great day - thank you all for your support and of course for DD it was so good to finally meet you.

I had a blast.

Where are you, Tom?  Please post pictures!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.