Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Calendar

Featured Replies

How are you trying to access Soozie?  Do you get the message when you click on the calendar or when you click "add event"?

when I click add event 

How are you trying to access Soozie?  Do you get the message when you click on the calendar or when you click "add event"?

sorry Jenny, just tried it again ... it happens right at the end when I click add to calendar event 

  • 1 year later...

I can not work this calendar out, I'm trying to put the 04/04/2016 as my two year anniversary and it keeps telling me i have done something wrong. Can someone please help me!!

 

 

 

 

SmileySmiley

I can not work this calendar out, I'm trying to put the 04/04/2016 as my two year anniversary and it keeps telling me i have done something wrong. Can someone please help me!!

 

 

 

 

anyone.gifanyone.gif

I've added it to the calendar for you, but I don't know why it didn't work for you sorry x

Thankyou Tracy, sorry I can't work out quotes either but I think that just my phone.

  • 8 months later...

Are these issues worked out ? 

I never had trouble but, work from a pc.

I would LOVE for the newbies to log in their quit dates...first weeks and monthly celebrations for the first year.

When someone falls through the cracks, I feel terrible  :(

because I remember how IMPORTANT and GREAT it was celebrating the early milestones.

 

Again, you go HERE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.