Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sonic Wendy dancer Laura.

Featured Replies

Good?

Saw sonic

 

Just read Laura.

 

Anything new?

Please check in...we are here for you!

I need to put some clothes on, I'll be right back

  • Author

Ok

I need to put some clothes on, I'll be right back

You may as well of hit Porky in the head with a 2x4 with that line. :)

I just want to say what a beautiful sunny day in Essex today a bit of a chill but the sun is shining :-)

All 3 of you are doing great :)

  • Author

Action there is four in title. Your so dull kids are allowed to run with you in their hands if you were a knife

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.