Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

27 very long days till THE WALKING DEAD

Featured Replies

I'm so glad I own the first 4 seasons. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  Planning my "special" treats for the start of the season.

Yay - been missing it !

You know me... :D

I can not wait. I re read the novels. I've been playing the games repeatedly. I have my own marathons. October can't come fast enough!

Action do you realize the season 5 premiere is on your 1 year anniversary! It is like AMC said Happy Anniversary Ross, congratulations... Here is your gift. How awesome.

  • Author

Action do you realize the season 5 premiere is on your 1 year anniversary! It is like AMC said Happy Anniversary Ross, congratulations... Here is your gift. How awesome.

Sweet what a gift huh??

Action do you realize the season 5 premiere is on your 1 year anniversary! It is like AMC said Happy Anniversary Ross, congratulations... Here is your gift. How awesome.

  

Sweet what a gift huh??

OK, that IS pretty sweet!

 

25 sleeps for me...

I cannot wait to hear, "CARL!!!!!  Stay back with the others!" hahahahaha  Can't wait but the only thing is that now that I'm a fan of this show, I won't be able to binge watch it and will have to wait a week to find out what happens in the next episode.

I cannot wait to hear, "CARL!!!!! Stay back with the others!" hahahahaha Can't wait but the only thing is that now that I'm a fan of this show, I won't be able to binge watch it and will have to wait a week to find out what happens in the next episode.

This is one of the only shows that I don't binge watch. Wait until they take the mid season break, I am near inconsolable.

 

22 days

My daughter got me compendium one and two for my birthday..

i started reading them a few days ago....

I started two this morning..and..I want to finish before the start of season5..

 

..not only is it Ross's anniversary...but mine also..not the "quit smoking " one,

 

but the  30 year one....my how time goes by...

I have them in volumes so I dont know where the compediums end. Let me know what you think when you are done!

 

30 years is a big one!!! Congrats

21 days!!!

18 sleeps! Booooom!

Action that reminds me. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.