"Ahhhh Zombies"

Nicole Diver

On Crackle.

This is the worst acting ever.

Not a bad premise though. Just questionable writing and acting.

I cannot believe I am watching this.

Yeah well why aren't you watching The Walking Dead and catching up on all the seasons before the new season starts next month?  If I'm not mistaken, you haven't seen anything beyond one or two episodes of Season 1, correct?

Don't come in there and tell me how bad the acting is on some c rated zombie show when you could be catching up on TWD.  Just saying. 

You can report me

You can court me

But you can't thwart me

You can bait me

You can hate me

But you can't rate me

You may be well read

But you best turn on The Dead

Don't go to bed and instead feel the dread

• Like 1

But you need to watch Seasons three and four where the brutality is almost too much. 

She loves death and gore.  The more the better.  She doesn't like people so when the rest of us are in shock, she'll be pumping her fist to the Heavens shouting off with the heads!

• Like 3

Yeah well why aren't you watching The Walking Dead and catching up on all the seasons before the new season starts next month?  If I'm not mistaken, you haven't seen anything beyond one or two episodes of Season 1, correct?

Don't come in there and tell me how bad the acting is on some c rated zombie show when you could be catching up on TWD.  Just saying. 

You can report me

You can court me

But you can't thwart me

You can bait me

You can hate me

But you can't rate me

You may be well read

But you best turn on The Dead

Don't go to bed and instead feel the dread

OMG...had to spit out my wine I was laughing so hard! :lol2:

• Like 2