Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Useful/Fun app

Featured Replies

Hi guys!

Thanks to new technology quitting is a bit more fun than before (I guess LOL). 

I found this really funny app called Get rich or die smoking. You can add a list (with pictures and all) of all the things you want to buy and it shows you how many cigarettes you have to not smoke to get them. It also has a timer that shows you how close you are to "getting rich". 

We spent a lot of time throwing our money so it´s motivational to see it grow! 

By the way, the app is free. 

:)

-Nat

Must be an android app. I don't see it on iTunes :(

It's an Android app and it's free.  Wanna get it cheaper than free?

I guess I have to charge the kindle  :angry: Yes, they should pay me for downloading it. 

I have been known to mix tap water and Brita 50/50.

Don't want the filter to have to be changed too soon!

I have been known to mix tap water and Brita 50/50.

Don't want the filter to have to be changed too soon!

:lol22: I'm not THAT bad.

I have been known to mix tap water and Brita 50/50.

Don't want the filter to have to be changed too soon!

I think you are my dad's real daughter. Lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.