Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why is it not 5pm yet

Featured Replies

I demand to have some booze!

Nothing wrong with a few nips from your flask (secreted under New Desk),

I would think Action and El Bandito partake this way.

  • Author

Booze under the desk would be good, I think it might be noticed on my breath though. Not that anyone has come in for the past 2 hours!

 

Bored!

  • Author

I have made a miniature house out of post it notes though, so the afternoon hasn't been a complete waste of time

Very nearly 5pm Sarah. Pleased to hear time was utilized as well, post it note house sounds great haha.

Oh, Sarah, don't you know the drinker's mantra??!! (Courtesy of the British Empire era):

 

"The sun is over the yardarm someplace in the empire! Time for cocktails!"

It's after 5 there!

 

Are you enjoying a drink?

Nothing wrong with a few nips from your flask (secreted under New Desk),

I would think Action and El Bandito partake this way.

... Hey, that's my little secret ;)

  • Author

I'm very drunk!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.