Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This or That game

Featured Replies

Hours, often with multiple water top ups to maintain that temperature... have a read.... surprisingly it is one of the few places I easily fall to sleep... which doesn't work too well when you wake up underwater and this practice has seen the demise of many a good book.

 

Bath: Cuppa or Wine while ya in there.

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 132.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Cuppa for me

 

Long bath : Soak then wash or wash then soak?

Wash then soak... cos I have a shower first to wash cos I don't want to fester in a soup of my own filth.

 

At the pool... shower before getting in or not?

 

 

 

 

Always  ...   Stepping between sauna and pool, shower or not? 

Shower... nothing worse than stinky chlorine smell in the sauna.

 

Showers at the pool - thongs (flip flops) or no thongs??

No thongs - bare naked feet. I don't have the moniker slippy for nothing. 

 

Sauna - Towel in with you or no

Oh in... Never know who esles sweatiness been all ova then seats.

 

Sauna - have a chat or play the deaf mute card?

Chat away - as long as my breaststroke hasn't left me breathless 

 

Dip in the pool again after the sauna or shower and leave? 

Ok I don't do any of that sauna stuff 

Cos here's what happens to me..

20180525_203535.jpg

 

But I was feeling left out and wanted to join in so thought I would share?

 

Carry on...?

 

Edited by Wee fluffy me

It's all about  the fluff slippy, all about the fluff ?

Edited by Wee fluffy me
Bloody phone..!!

shower and leave... sauna is the last stop before the showers and home.

 

(thinking of my dad)... After Swim: Straight Home... or cafe for a cuppa and a cake/slice

Straight home - most of the time I'm swimming by myself and the cafe's closed

 

Cake : Victoria sponge or Coffee and Walnut?

Coffee and walnut... Cos walnut, I like me nuts.

 

Little cake - rum baba or walnut Napoleon

Rum baba - I love me a rum baba.

 

With the rum baba : coffee or another drink?

Coffee....although, in winter at Brunetti's it is not a sin to have it with an Italian hit chocolate... Looks like a long black, tastes like liquified chocolate....with the rum...omg heaven.

 

Eating bickies... Tea or coffee

Tea all the way and make them good dunking biccies.

 

Dunking biccies with cream/fondant filling or plain?

Both.... oh I have to pick one... um.... cream filling, can't go past a Monte Carlo

 

Dunking Bickies... quick dunk or tempt fate and let it get all soggy and hope it doesn't collapse into the drink?

A quick dunk is for pussies and amateurs. As long as you know what you're doing and are confident there's no chance of losing the biccie in the drink.

 

That biccie has to be sweet, sodden and hot.

 

Drink the tea or whatever other drink after dunking or dump it afterwards?

 

 

Drink... one does not waste a tea or coffee... ever... even if it is fricking ice cold cos you got stuck on calls at work and it sat there on the desk mocking you, it must be drunk.

 

Summer: Ice Coffee (preferably vietnamese) or Hot cuppa tea.

Hot cuppa please (Chinese, probably green)

 

Summer treat : Ice cream or granita?

Gelato...oh not an option ... Granita is kinda too sloopy here in summer...so ice cream

 

Summer- water melon or passion fruit

Watermelon all the way, but it's going to get sticky, so make sure you  have some moist towels.

 

Summer (just for you Jo) : Ice cream or Gelato?

Gelato...always like lemon the best, the discovered blood orange but now its pomegranate.

 

Summer - Tan or protect protect protect.

Tan, I'm shamed to say. I've got mediterranean skin and tan at the drop of a hat and never burn, but I should take more care.

 

Out in the sun : Hat or not?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.