Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congratulations to one and all

Featured Replies

I see lots of long term quits of people whom I remember from the early days of my quit,...... Congratulations!

 

To all the newbies, whether you are brand new to your quit or you have already crossed many milestones.......... 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, a holiday, an anniversary, that 1st cigarette of the day, the one before bed, after eating, a stressful situation, an excuse that you powered through.....whatever it may be....I hope that you are proud.....i hope that you are so excited about the strength that you possess...I hope you know what a rock star you are for committing to your quit and making it a top priority. The only way over it is through it.....you are doing it. Congratulations!!!

 

I may not visit the board often, but I do think of the folks here (and my former board) that were such a huge part of my success.

When people ask how I finally achieved my sticky quit, I always talk about how this online group educated me and supported me. Absolutely picked me up, held me up and never gave up on me.

 

CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE AND ALL

@beazel that was so sweet, thanks for writing that, it really helped me for what I was just thinking and feeling ❤️
A huge congratulations and props to YOU on YOUR quit, too!! ❤️

Thanks @beazel! The amazing people on this board and the words of their journeys are absolutely what saw me through the hellacious first months of my quit. I would not be quit today without QuitTrain. Your words of encouragement are so supportive and kind. Thank you again!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.