Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

looks like I am stuck inside today...so...

Featured Replies

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=832197953458605&id=124093297602411&fref=nf

 

 

 

I dont know if that works or not, but it looks like some severe weather could be headed my way....so...

 

 

 

for the next hour or so (I HAVE to get something done today)..I will not allow DD to pull ahead of the sticks...on the other hand, Paul and Ginger need to pick it up...DD has help in the numbers game  :)

Stay safe. I am stuck inside as well. It is a hundred and stupid degrees out there today. 

  • Author

its a link from a weather page from our area on facebook warning us of severe weather...storms hail and possible tornadoes for pretty much all of Ohio today...so...I guess I dont get any yard work done...lol

 

 

here is a pic they posted..

 

10251914_832235013454899_906533104503939

 

 

I am North of that particular storm..Its right on top of my oldest daughter.....Rez is North East of it...Lady Bug is right in its path...and Sarge is South of it

blimey!  Stay in for sure. Hope bug is ok too, often think of her.

  • Author

well...they just issued a tornado watch for our county a few minutes ago...guess I will shut down for a bit until this storm passes...

That's a nightmare, mind yourself x

Wow! That looks scary. Stay safe.

 

I can't count. The number games are all yours :-(

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=832197953458605&id=124093297602411&fref=nf

 

 

 

I dont know if that works or not, but it looks like some severe weather could be headed my way....so...

 

 

 

for the next hour or so (I HAVE to get something done today)..I will not allow DD to pull ahead of the sticks...on the other hand, Paul and Ginger need to pick it up...DD has help in the numbers game  :)

They did not say this in the brochure!!!! Heat wave in UK, tracey moves to Ohio mmm storms, hurricanes and tornados, yep smart tool in the box I am lol Rez!!! 

  • Author

Im not going to say its "all clear" yet, but I really dont think anything major is going to develop...the storms "pop  up" ..move through.....we have got plenty of rain, but nothing "severe"..

 

and Tracey..."tornado season" is usually in the spring, and the Cleveland area isnt considered to be in "Tornado Alley"...todays storms was just that...a good old fashion summer time thunderstorm...in fact, I think this may be one of the best summers(in terms of weather) we have had that I can remember in a long time...most of the time the temps have been  in the upper 70's and low 80's (I will let you convert that to Celsius...lol)and we have been getting just enough rain to keep things green...

 

I think Rez put his order in for great weather this year because there was a special someone coming to visit that he wanted to impress  ;)

Hey Joe, I did enough yard work today for the both of us !!!!

 

Does that make you feel better ?

  • Author

yep! ;)  personally..i hate yard work...its something that never gets done..i mow the grass..weed the flower beds ...weed the garden...trim the bushes...etc, but it always needs done again...there is no end!!!   LOL...so..if you want my share, I am more than willing to give it up to you...  ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.