July 12, 201412 yr Don't cry, Colleen, smile. In all of my years, despite being heckled by family, even my young kids, I refuse to change when it comes to wearing socks with flip flops. Once you jam your toes into the tongue of the flop, they stay in place very well and you can walk the shops in old downtown or even hit the mall. Some people look but it's only out of envy because they know it's comfortable (everybody has done this at home) and wish they could wear the same in public. Colleen, you know you've at least tried this at home and if not, give it a try. Don't be concerned about how it looks at first, focus on comfort and then try them out when you go shopping. You'll be hooked just like the rest of us who get labeled and mocked for wearing socks with flops. :)
July 12, 201412 yr Was gonna say .... Yay cat avatars won - we are at the top of Bakons list -then I get to see MQ - I don't need to see that ?.. Socks and flip flops never together - My world they are thongs .. And socks don't go with them either :-)
July 12, 201412 yr Was gonna say .... Yay cat avatars won - we are at the top of Bakons list -then I get to see MQ - I don't need to see that ?.. Socks and flip flops never together - My world they are thongs .. And socks don't go with them either :-) Don't let Bakon hear you say 'thong' !!
July 12, 201412 yr This is how. This must be an optical illusion - the more I stare at it, the more impossible it seems...!
July 12, 201412 yr Action, my friend, the Americans have perfected your British invention again... You did the "sandals with socks" outfit. Now move on for the "flip-flops with socks" It can only be an improvement. And no more blisters between the big toe and the second toe :good: ------------------------------------------------------------------ Edited to add: I eat my words
July 12, 201412 yr This is getting worse by the minute..... I'm with you. I can't.... I can't.... Well...hey.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.