Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Purple?

Featured Replies

Huh I'm lost, what's all the colour threads about????

Purple is my favorite color next to blue.

My birthstone is amethyst

 

Not sure what the color threads are but I vote for purple

  • Author

Huh I'm lost, what's all the colour threads about????

I think Sue that we are just a bunch of weirdos here and because of that we  start  threads with no purpose at all.  Plus, you have to admit, purple is a pretty amazing color!!

Lol thats true,

Yep Purple is my colour (hence my avatar)

The last dress I bought was purple

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.