Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blast from the past!

Featured Replies

How is it that I do not even remember him?  God I feel old right now. :cray:

Oh my Gods Jen! I forgot all about him! Jesse was all sorts of awesome, lol. I miss seeing gutterpunks :( there aren't many of them in GA. 

He had style, that is fo sho!

LOL! The real gutters that I knew always looked so cool! They stunk though, they didn't have MTV to force them into a shower. hahaha

  • Author

I once - and I am not even making this up - dated a guy that I had to bribe with smokes for him to take a shower.

Dead ringer for Tim Daly though.  And he knew it. 

 

wings-joe2.gif

I once - and I am not even making this up - dated a guy that I had to bribe with smokes for him to take a shower.

Dead ringer for Tim Daly though.  And he knew it. 

 

wings-joe2.gif

Oh yick! I've dated some questionable personalities before. Mine were usually goths. One went to NYU and looked like Robert Smith from the Cure. Ahhh youth.

Haha! I wish that I knew. I was a collector of oddities!

Colleen, you ever been to Wahlbergers? Or however they spell it.

Weren't Mark and Donnie both smokers back in the day?

No, never been.  I like to make my own burgers and stuff them with stuff like cheese, real cheese.  Probably a tourist trap.  If you come over and go though, I'll meet ya there.  Yeah, I think they all smoked.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.