I want my ticker back! It didn't come with me....

ChristaC

If you want one like my top one click on mine, it will take you to the Ticker Factory website. Click All Tickers on the right, and then Event under Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary, and you can choose your own wording, etc.   You enter your information and create your ticker.  Then, copy the address they give you.  Come back here and click on My Profile (in drop down by your name) and the click Edit Profile.  Select signature on the left side, and then paste the address in the signature box.  When you click Save Changes the ticker appears!  

Just a note…The ticker doesn't always show up on the smartphone version of the posts, but you will be able to see it appear on the PC and tablet versions.

If you want one like my bottom one go to

Tina's Quit Meter

Create your ticker, and instead of copying the address, right click on the ticker and Copy Image, and then come paste in signature box.  I hope this helps!