Chili Dogs (cravings)

Kris

Every thing I read tells me my sense of smell and taste will improve over time.  I have not had that happen yet, but lazy tonight to make a proper dinner, so had a chili dog..............was  pretty good. 

What are your craves other than nicotine?

K

a

• Like 2

I craved soft peppermint puffs my first year of quitting lol. I'm a big believer in listening to your body and giving it what it wants and man my body couldn't get enough of them 😄

• Like 1

I don't know I had any craves for other foods , I just love food in general lol but you made me think of something I heard was good for smoking craves . I was told if you eat a pickle it will help . Makes sense to me . I love pickles . 

• Like 2

Abby.

I agree one hundred and  Claussen ten percent, let's go to the fridge and see what we have......Claussen kosher dill spears and their sandwich slices. Best Maid hamburger slices, small sweet pickles. Vlassic sweet and dill relishes and a number of olives. capers and horseradish.   These are essential for life>

K

• Haha 3