Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Results

Featured Replies

My sources tell me we will be declaring a winner in North Carolina in 5 days.  They're indicating it will be that big old baby.

 

image.png.701ef4502c904a81bee9a295ef2ff1c9.png

3 hours ago, jillar said:

I told you I was slow I was googling North Carolina plus five days, and I'm the one who put it on the calendar lmao!  🤣

 

Don't forget to thank the good folks over at the Jiffy Lube for sponsoring the five-day forecast.

image.png.7fbcc4d6f306f5b92d59d2e60e675f5e.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.