Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The secret

Featured Replies

Has anyone watched or read the secret by Rhonda Byrne.

Worth a read or if you have Netflix you can watch the film bare in mind though it is a documentary by philosophers and scientists.

I kept trying to read it. My sister and mum said "oh it changed my life" but I found it hard to read (and I love reading). Really bitty and it annoyed me so is dust collecting on the shelf haha. Is it worth a perservere do you think?

  • Author

My friend didn't like the secret book either so she got the book called the power and it completely changed her life I'm skeptical and although I have read the secret and watched the film they missed out the part where action is needed.

my friend changed her career from being a school teacher and is now a fitness coach and nutritionist and is always happy.

 

I must admit it was this that made me decide my life needed to change in lots of ways including smoking in fact that was the first thing I wanted to sort out.

I would say if you can't get into the book watch the film or buy the power.

  • Author

My advice if your happy with all aspects of your life and don't need motivation in anyway then you have no need to dust the book off and read it, but for me I was going through a chap stage and although I still get stressed it really isn't that bad.

 

One thing I took from this book is a gratitude attitude far to many of us talk about what we don't have rather than what we do have.

 

If anything I'm a better person for reading the book and watching the film but that's just me xx

Woo-Woo.

 

Here's your clue: There ain't no "secret".

 

You can do damned near anything you set your mind to without shoveling money at some "philosophers and scientists".

 

You don't need a "secret".

 

You just need to get busy.

 

 

 

 

Easy Peasy

Every time I hear of this I think of Jodi Arias .... 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.