Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daily counter, my journey

Featured Replies

When focus is on how this is possible, instead of why is it so difficult, then it gets easier.  At least, that's how I'm managing through the cravings.

I was a serial relapser and absented myself from the forum numerous times. But I kept reading the wisdom of people who try to help us quit, and one day I figured out a big enough "why?" that has made quitting possible. I believe that pressing ahead eventually leads to the motivation to make a quit stick.

 

Half the battle is showing up. Looks as though this is you, showing up. Best of luck,

:) 

  • Replies 279
  • Views 39.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • End of day 7  Ready for another week Stay with me friends.... 

  • why not replace smoking with being kind to yourself and implementing healthy eating practices.  Welcome to QTrain A.  Looks like you want to make some changes and I salute you !   Pleas

  • Day7  My smoking index was 3 cigarettes /day reaching maximun 7 in very stressful days Being a quite old quitter of a more difficult problematic obsessive addiction "P & M" will make the

Posted Images

You're doing great AK

 Your almost at that 2 week Mark. I believe that you are truly heading in the right direction now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.