Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ask Shaddykat your questions...

Featured Replies

So Kat has agreed to answer our questions, but said it might take a day or 2 to answer... I will start :)

 

Is Kat your real name?

 

Where do you live?

 

Do you have any cats, and if so, how many and what are there names?

 

Do you look like anyone famous?

Is Kat your real name? Sandy

 

Where do you live? Ontario Canada

Do you have any cats, and if so, how many and what are there names?  Did have one but after 19 1/2 year last Aug. we had to say goodby.  His name was Shaddow.

 

Do you look like anyone famous?  No but I do look like my mom

  • Author

Nice to meet you Sandy, and sorry to hear about Shaddow.

 

Do you like nature?

 

Do you prefer Movies or Music?

 

Does your mom look like anyone famous? :p

Hi Sandy.  Sorry to hear about Shaddow.  

 

What's your favorite tv show?

 

Favorite author?

What's your bra size?

Do you work Sandy? Doing what?

 

I work as a medical secretary for a cardiologist.

sorry to hear about Shaddow.  Thank you. 

 

Do you like nature?   Yes I spend every weekend walking or 4 wheeling in the woods.

 

Do you prefer Movies or Music?  Movies in the winter and music in the summer. 

 

Does your mom look like anyone famous? :P  lol no she just looks like my mom.

Hi Sandy.  Sorry to hear about Shaddow.  Thank you

 

What's your favorite tv show? Sons of Anarchy can't wait until the new season starts

 

Favorite author?  Danial Steel

What's your bra size?

 

Not sure what way I am going to answer this? Lie or to tell the truth.  You guess  34 double D

  • Author

What is 4 wheeling...?!

 

I remember you had a sister- do you have any brothers?

 

Have you ever traveled abroad on vacation and, if so, what was your favourite destination?

What is 4 wheeling...?  not sure how to post a picture but it is also known as quading.

 

I remember you had a sister- do you have any brothers?  yes I do also have a brother but have not talked to him in 5 years. 

 

Have you ever traveled abroad on vacation and, if so, what was your favourite destination?  The only place my hubby and I go is to Cuba every year.  Just need to get away from the cold.

  • Author

Ahh Quading, yes I know it.

 

Sorry to hear about your brother.

 

No more Cuban Cigars for you lol :p

 

How long have you been married?

 

Hi Sandy.  Sorry to hear about Shaddow.  Thank you

 

What's your favorite tv show? Sons of Anarchy can't wait until the new season starts

 

Favorite author?  Danial Steel

 

Have you read her 'season of passion'? I love that book so much.

I'm also in Ontario Sandy! Nice to meet you. :) 

 

What part of Ontario are you in? 

 

What did you think about our winter this year? (Too long in my opinion!)

 

No more Cuban Cigars for you lol :P

 

How long have you been married?

Never liked the cigars so this was no lost to me. lol

 

This June we will be married for 28 years. 

Ave

 

No I have not yet read that one.  I am putting togeather a reading list as I do all my reading in the summer so I will be adding that one.

I'm also in Ontario Sandy! Nice to meet you. :)

 

What part of Ontario are you in? 

 

What did you think about our winter this year? (Too long in my opinion!)

I live in London.  This winter started at the end of Oct. and did not stop until April. Way to long.  But the good news is summer is almost here.  

I live in London.  This winter started at the end of Oct. and did not stop until April. Way to long.  But the good news is summer is almost here.  

Same here. We'd get nice spring weather one day and snow the next! Very long winter. Today is 29C though, so summer's finally here!

 

Where have you traveled within Canada?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.