Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Take Two

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I was in the habit of smoking often

I'm glad you're in the habit of looking like a rabbitrabbit eating GIF

I like looking to see if there is a rabbit in my Easter basket

Maybe a penguin will bring you an Easter basket next year

 

Easter Penguin GIF

That looks like the chef(!) so hopefully he will be coming, too!

  • Author

That's good since I don't like sushi and that's probably what the penguin will want so the chef can cook me something

I don't like sushi either but many penguins do, however it doesn't look as if the chef likes the penguin too much.    

Oh dear, hopefully illegal but no talk about eating the penguin, please.

It's hard not to worry about a lot of things these days

I'm seriously over all the scary crazy going on these days

Maybe, because I'm pretty sure I've arrived at crazy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.