Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ups and Downs

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

Celebrating 10 months smoke free tomorrow.  I had a day a few weeks back after a terrible night's sleep when I was THIS close to buying or bumming a smoke, and was at the point where I considered writing an SOS.  But I gathered my thoughts, recounted my reasons, and stayed quit.

 

My daughter kissed me goodbye when I dropped her off at school today, and said "You smell so nice, mom."

 

Small moments with huge rewards.

You know yourself now, how bad smokers STINK! I feel like saying to folk, omg, you STINK? Haha. 

Good for you, ten months and going strong ? 

CELEBRATING 10 MONTHS FREE!!! 

Scream that to the world! Let it out because how wonderful for you and your family!

Congrats Farmgirl! 

wwc1nt.jpg

Never give up, never give in! This is the start of the rest of your smoke free life and how sweet it is!

I'm glad you didn't light up, Farmgirl.  Weird cravings and smoking thoughts do pop up on occasion months after you've quit but they become weaker and less frequent with time.  I hope that is the case for you.

 

I'm amazed at how bad smokers smell now.  That's one of the great rewards for quitting - not smelling like that anymore.

 

Congrats on 10 months smoke free.  You have done a great thing in quitting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.