May 3, 20188 yr Author Harold Holt .... Australian PM who vanished never to be seen again while swimming at Chevrolet beach in Victoria... did he drown, did a Chinese sub come and get him??? All I know is I find it really funny that we named public swimming pools after someone who drowned.
May 3, 20188 yr Author Sslip just sent me a Fizchick memo and he want's to post.... Ian Botham... because he thinks Beefy is better than Boonie. Which means, oh just like magic... its my turn... and just in time for a topic change too.... Jar Jar Binks (was gunna go for Jabba the Hutt .... but I'm more like Jar jar).... yes boys and girls its time to say May the Fourth be with you.... cos its international Star Wars Day.
May 3, 20188 yr Author Teebo.... who doesn't love the Ewok leader... way bigger part in the book than the movie... (OMG I really am a nerd)
May 3, 20188 yr Unkar Plutt (And Jo, yes that really is quite nerdy, but embrace it, there's not a lot wrong with nerdy )
May 3, 20188 yr Author Battle of Endor ... where the Death Star is destroy, and Anakin redeems himself by killing the emperor.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.