June 14, 20188 yr Author ^^OMG you get me all excited and then.... not yet..... I'm sure I've watched it at least twice in that time (he kid loves it.) SWITCHEROO ... SWITCHEROO .... stayin with movies but themeing it.. Movies about animals or sport.... We Are Marshall
June 15, 20188 yr ^^^ that's nasty, switching and landing me with the X first up. Hadn't heard of this one before, but it looks interesting 42
June 15, 20188 yr Author ^^ Good pick... on of the yankie boys were talking about it... a few months ago and I hunted it out. Youngblood
June 15, 20188 yr Author SWITCHEROO... SWITCHEROO .... cos its Reci's birthday.. lets all eat cake and baked treats... that's right boys and girls is the The Great QT Bake Off.... Donauwelle ... Austrian slab cake, combining vanilla and chocolate sponge with sour cherries... one for @Sslip maybe...
June 15, 20188 yr Author The great Australian classic The Frog Cake (thank you Balfours... proof that something other than wine can come out of South Australia ... although Victoria is better... we gave the world Boston Buns and Neenish Tarts) and one for @Doreensfree Edited June 15, 20188 yr by notsmokinjo
June 15, 20188 yr Author @Sslip why so sad??? because you can't have one or cos I'm ragging on Adelaide?
June 15, 20188 yr 1 minute ago, notsmokinjo said: @Sslip why so sad??? because you can't have one or cos I'm ragging on Adelaide? Apricot ?
June 15, 20188 yr Author Apricots are yummy... my grandma had an apricot tree. Oh well... all the more frog cakes for me.
June 15, 20188 yr Author From Romania we have the chocolatey goodness of the Joffre Cake... no apricots in sight.
June 16, 20188 yr Author SWITCHEROO... SWITCHEROO..... the only topic needing no introduction... that's right its the Sundee Slang Spectacular... Killa ... (kill-ah) something that is really good in a way that is special and rare.... "Did ya frickin see the killa 4th quarter the Saintas put on?" (Did you see the amazing 4th quarter St Kilda played)
June 16, 20188 yr Author he he he.... well I'll post slang and those who aren't on the 17th can continue to post cakes... until the 17th that is... see I can compromise. Lurgie .... lur-ghee (lur as in rhymes with cur, ghee as in Indian clarified butter) .... A bug or a germ associated with illness... "I'm off to the frickin quacks cos i've caught a frickin lurgie" (I'm going to the doctors as I am unwell and thing I have picked up an infection). You can have a flu lurgie or a stomach lurgie.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.