Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soberjulie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soberjulie

  1. I wish for a set of beautiful classic white china dishes
  2. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 me too. :(
  3. Shoot. Did I do it wrong? SARG!! What am I at 3 months? I listed myself as private first class......:)
  4. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Where is Bakon exposing himself?
  5. BUG! I had NO idea that you lived close to Cincinnati! My friend Angie lives there and Im planning a visit this summer........hmmmm.........maybe we will get to sit down and have that cake!
  6. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
  7. Oh Doreen.....if I was your neighbor I'd make you a cup of tea with lemon and honey and tell you to get your bum into bed for a good rest. ((hugs)) Feel better soon, and take care of yourself!
  8. I did?? Im in second place?? Woot....now to just sneak up on the bandit. I need bandaids on my fingers tho.....
  9. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  10. We eggs got a little envious of all the stripe talk showered on Juan. We wanna know why Sarge is only giving out stripes to boys....huh.......why cant eggs have stripes too?
  11. Soberjulie replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
  12. Soberjulie replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  13. Nancy has requested stripes too. She feels a little left out. But I thought these might suit her better. I'll let nyou give them to her.
  14. And you get handed a plunger and an order to "Unclog my damned coke machine." :) I insert pancakes
  15. Hey Marti......have you thought of asking her to "Take her butt outside"? You have kids, right? No need for them or you to be breathing in that poison. She is not 'entitled' to smoke in your home.
  16. How could the bandit still be so far ahead of me???
  17. I wish for a closet organizer
  18. Hey Juan......if you know the site, then you know "We dont sell anything here" If you want to smoke....thats your business. When you want to quit, folks here can help. But 'selling' you on the idea over and over is silly, no? Fact is....until you are really ready to stop making excuses, you;ll continue to smoke.
  19. I wondered where you were!! I posted about you/to you the other day!! You didnt hear me because you were smoking :(
  20. Monkey's arent even close to cats! Monkeys pull cats tails. Plus you can dress monkeys like people.
  21. I wish for some pretty, fancy, new, white hand towels. Some douche dirtied mine!!
  22. You know.....how kids change the rules of the game to suit them?? Why cant I still do that?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.