Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Charmaine H

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Charmaine H

  1. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  2. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  3. Charmaine H has quit smoking for 3 years today.
  4. Today makes 3 years since quitting smoking!!!! I am so proud of myself for making it this far.
  5. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  6. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  7. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today
  8. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  9. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  10. Thank you, @Doreensfree. I really appreciate that.
  11. Thank you for the compliment, @SD2026. Three weeks is an accomplishment too, regardless of how little the time span. I feel amazing. Be patient and you will feel that way too.
  12. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today
  13. This Saturday will be exactly 3 years since I quit smoking!!!!
  14. Thank you! I’m here because NOPE 365 isn’t working. I need a new platform to post my accomplishments and do my daily pledge.
  15. Nope for today

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.