Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Charmaine H

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Charmaine H

  1. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  2. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  3. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  4. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  5. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  6. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  7. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  8. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  9. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  10. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  11. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  12. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  13. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  14. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  15. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  16. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  17. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  18. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  19. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  20. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  21. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  22. Today is my birthday!!!! This is my third birthday since quitting smoking. I am looking forward to many more birthdays smoke-free. I am so proud of how far I have come.
  23. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  24. I am saying NOPE to smoking for today.
  25. Thanks everyone for the support. My grandma has been a big part of my life since I have been born. Every church and school activity I was involved in, she has been there. She had also been to every school graduation that I had. Now, it is my turn to be there for her.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.