Everything posted by joe
-
The QT Gallery
Myself, after A couple days without a shower, I can draw flies, but that’s the extent of my abilities! ?... however, my daughter (Jenni) has amazing talents... she prefers water colors, but does do some acrylic pieces now and then. Here is a couple of my favorites...
-
chicks or sticks
12... no travels for me... the girls will come here X-mas Eve ... all except Jodi... She works at Children’s Hospital and it’s her year to work the holiday. ? they will be here the 30th...
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
One 374 days in a row with a sticks win!
- chicks or sticks
-
English... its all the same language... or is it.
And I thought “Pop” was a northern Ohio thing.... lol.... the rest of the states call it soda or cola.
- chicks or sticks
-
English... its all the same language... or is it.
6- Chips
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Favourite Horny Toad
- chicks or sticks
-
English... its all the same language... or is it.
1- Peppers 2- Micky D's 3- cookies 4- panties (women) 5- Jello...
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
1 g'morning all.... hi-ho...hi-ho....
-
chicks or sticks
9 Cold boring night in Ohio?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday Poll: Toilet Paper... over or under?
I voted....... oh wait...isn't this a secret vote? Without saying anything, someone will need to vote "over" to cancel my vote out!
-
Saturday Poll: Toilet Paper... over or under?
This topic is hilarious ....and ohhhh so true!! if I was a single guy and really had a say, I would most likely be "under"... Somehow,that just seems "right" to me... But I seriously don't care, as long as it's available when needed! however... im not single... none of the women in the house could ever state why "over" was the correct way, (or that there even IS a correct way!), but since they had the numbers on me, I chose a different battle to fight...lol when I put a new roll on....it's under... It soon gets switched around.. And Cbdave is right... When the girls were younger, they would give a tug on that roll and didn't tear it off until it quit spinning...and they would give it quit the tug!!..so...the harder the roll "spun" the more mileage we got from each one!... He girls have all grown up and have homes of their own, but my wife still,buys it by the 24 pack!...some habits are hard to break!
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-1 im so confused.... is it Friday yet??
-
chicks or sticks
+5 off to a positive start! g'mornining all!
- chicks or sticks