Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

joe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe

  1. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 G'moning!
  2. Of course I'm late , Jo (no"E"), but congrats on 11 months and soon to be year! You certainly are one of the good ones! Still moving ( and paying it) forward! Well done!!!
  3. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  4. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  5. Congrats, "T" I'm watching and happy to see you continue to move forward! you know you got this!
  6. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ohhh
  7. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  8. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  9. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  10. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  11. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  12. Add another 54,000 + to the inferno !!!
  13. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  14. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  15. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Lucky 13
  16. Thanks everyone.... that was rough...
  17. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  18. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19 take it away sticks!,
  19. This particular beach is in Hatteras N.C. We take a trip at least once a year to the OBX (Outer Banks). the house we have reserved for this spring is in Kitty Hawk N.C. https://www.joelambjr.com/booking/sea-scout/101#t-overview we have never stayed this far North, but since we are going in the off season,we thought it would be a good time to try it... it won’t have any crowds but will put us closer to restaurants and things... we like the seclusion of the Southern Beaches (Rodanthe to Hatteras)
  20. I am currently HERE..... and unfortunatly not HERE until spring! ...
  21. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  22. Almost 16 years ago my youngest daughter kept begging for a puppy , like all 12 year old girls would do.... My response was always the same.... "I don't want a dog...I don't have time for it!"... However, she assured me that she would take care of the puppy from house breaking it to cleaning up after it....so...I gave in ( as I knew I would )... We found an ad in the local paper for beagles for sale( yes, it was THAT long ago) and I sent her and my oldest daughter ( 22 years old at the time) to look them over and pick one out if they found them to be in good health...they came home with 2!!.. Neither girl could resist them! The only problem was that the oldest daughter had an apartment that didn't allow pets, so until her lease was up and she found a different place, I now had 2 Beagles.!!!... Fast forward...and Kristin did a GREAT job of house breaking them both and Kelli got a different apartment and took her puppy with her. Kristin did fantastic with "Bayleigh" through the years until she graduated high school and went off to college. While getting settled into her off campus apartment, I reminded her that she forgot to bring her dog along with her. .. She reminded me that she asked for a puppy...and since Bayleigh as now,a,dog, she was mine...( She said that with a smile and a wink...that's her sense of humor).. No way would a beagle survive campus life...lol...so, again fast forward and Kristin graduated college and moves to the Columbus (Ohio) area... (We live near the lake with lots of yard..I mow 2 acres) ... So she decided it was in bayleigh so best interest to stay with us...lol... Make no mistake...every time Kristins car pulls into the driveway, Bayleigh can tell, and is all,over Kristin the moment the door opens! Bayleigh has had her health problems over the years... She has received 2 blood transfusions and also had surgery to repair a torn ACL...... Again, fast foreword to a July of this year, and she is found to have bladder cancer. ... The vet removed as much as she could and basically said Bayleighs time was limited... Well.. This past week her health took a rapid decline! Thursday evening she couldn't go down the 3 steps to go outside, and by Sunday evening, it was all she could do to stand up... I have called the vet and will be taking her in this afternoon ... The vet feels it's "time". ... She said that Bayleigh is in pain and nothing she can really do... Bayleigh was not our first dog....we had had a few by then.. I grew up on a mini farm with mostly horses ,and a few pigs and cows, cats dogs etc that they could visit with when visiting my parents..and my older girls had a Cocker Spaniel and a cat... So... Kristin was home this weekend to say goodby....it was toooo emotional!! 16 years ago, I really didn't want a dog... Now ... I don't want to give her up....
  23. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  24. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  25. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.