Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

joe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe

  1. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    WHAT??? I swear I was only gone a minute ! -8
  2. joe replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    11
  3. and they have a "thing" about tea... go figure ;)
  4. And....Ohio is the home of the Pro Football Hall Of Fame.....so....everyone is a fan...including Rez...our wifes are all football widows in the fall/winter ;)
  5. its a link from a weather page from our area on facebook warning us of severe weather...storms hail and possible tornadoes for pretty much all of Ohio today...so...I guess I dont get any yard work done...lol here is a pic they posted.. I am North of that particular storm..Its right on top of my oldest daughter.....Rez is North East of it...Lady Bug is right in its path...and Sarge is South of it
  6. joe replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    11..got ya DD
  7. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  8. joe replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Uh Oh...how did the Japanese say it ?... I think we awoke a sleeping giant :) 10
  9. joe replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    9
  10. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  11. joe replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    7
  12. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I liked how susana was counting better :) 1
  13. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ok...ill take on all three of ya...lol 1
  14. joe replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    5
  15. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    awwww...come on!! 3
  16. joe replied to Devil Doll's topic in Socializing
    I didnt when they were little...lol.....only had 1 1/2 baths... seriously, I was going to post pics of the bathroom I remodeled last year, but I couldnt find the pics..I must not have them uploaded...it was my first attempt at tiling...I think it came out pretty good...the best thing about it is the heated floors :) ...(unless you live in a cold area, you have no idea how nice those are in the winter...lol)
  17. joe replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    3
  18. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Is DD recruiting ? 5
  19. joe replied to Devil Doll's topic in Socializing
    they take after Dad.. ;)
  20. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  21. joe replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    1
  22. joe replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    20 ! and a win for the sticks!...oops..wrong game...
  23. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  24. joe replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    18
  25. joe replied to Devil Doll's topic in Socializing
    this is as creative as I could get..lol..its the last "projects" that I "crafted".. ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.