Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

joe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe

  1. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  2. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 ;) (even counting by 2's we dont stand a chance DD....lol)
  3. joe replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Very Nice DF..your profile pic is hard to see...nice to put a face with a name...(well..an almost name ;) )
  4. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    oops...thats not 2 ;) -2
  5. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +8
  6. I fixed that for you Doreen ;) :P
  7. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  8. Congrats Slovenka...2 weeks is great!.. you may have a few rough days yet, but you will look back and realize that the first 2 weeks were the worst....you are over that hump... keep moving forward! Congrats!!
  9. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11 I am pretty sure most women would LOVE to have a perpetual BIG O !! ...lol
  10. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  11. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 here we are... ;) ....watch this.... on second thought....forget that....when-ever I said that when i was younger, nothing good ever happened...lol
  12. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  13. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13 Thanks..just going through some old Facebook pics (and photobucket) and thought it was the right time of year to post em...
  14. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 how ya doing today Ross?
  15. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  16. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  17. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  18. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17 Thanks Sally..we like to get out this time of year...cool weather, and great views...its a little early right now...usually about the 2nd week in Oct.
  19. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16 Hey Sally..DD..and did I see "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds pop in ? ;)
  20. joe replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Our anniversary is Oct. 12th and we always try to plan a week-end getaway that includes the fall colors...A couple years ago we were up at a cottage near Mackinac City (Michigan)...we spent a week driving the coast of Lake Huron and Lake Michigan..and went across the bridge into the U.P. ..The color was great and the views of the lakes were amazing! Here is the view from the top of a light house..not sure which one (we must have climbed a dozen)..but I think it was New Presque Isle Light House (Old Presque Isle light house is haunted...quite the story :) ) This is a pic of the Tahquamenon Falls in the Upper Peninsula..we seen this and White Fish Point...Great lakes ship Wreck Museum.. (Edmond Fitzgerald)..along with the Soo Locks (Sault Ste. Marie) Last year we didnt have that much time to spend so we just took a day trip South to "Amish Country" (Holmes County Ohio...about a 2 hr drive) ..Again the color was great and its always cool to see the way things were done in a simpler time (well..for us...for them, its STILL their way of life).. This year is our 30th...nothing planned..I dont think the leaves will change by then...if anything they may just drop...my yard is already full of dead (brown) leaves :(
  21. joe replied to Dentalfloss's topic in Socializing
    I gotta say, I thought that was hilarious! .. How-ever, as the father of 4 daughters, I dont think ...I mean...I KNOW... I would not have had the sense of humor he did...
  22. Hey Cher....how was racing season?...I figure its about over, thats why you are finding a bit more time these days..lol.. I went through something similar with my feet...they would really hurt like hell in the morning...well, they would hurt all day, but REALLY hurt in the morning... in a nut shell I have "semi flat feet"..it seems everything is good until I put weight on them, then the arch flattens right out...stretching the plantar fascia tendon...after working (on my feet) all day, it would be really stretched, and then when I slept at night, it would "tighten" back up...of course it would be aggravated and inflamed also....in the morning , the first weight I put on it was excruciating ...and would take me a good 1/2 hour of hobbling around before i could "kinda" walk...I went to a foot Dr and he is the one who told me what he thought the problem was...I have inserts in my shoes now...it has helped 100%...He wanted to prescribe inserts that are custom made for me..and would last 6months to a year..at a cost of about $300.00..depending on how much I abused them...or he told me i could go to a shoe store and get ones that cost about $50.00 ...they are not quite as good (dont offer the same degree of support)...and they wear out faster.....well...i buy the $50.00 ones every couple months, and I put them in the shoes I wear the most, then put the ones I took out in my next pair of shoes I wear and so on(the shoes I mow the lawn in has the most worn out inserts in them..lol)....now all my shoes ave an insert in it, and even the most worn out ones offer support and my feet have never felt better.. I hope you find some relief...sore feet sucks!...makes anything you do almost impossible :(
  23. joe replied to NayNay's topic in Socializing
    Hey Nay...Feeling old is a state of mind...lol...My oldest daughter will be 38 this year and my youngest turned 25... but....i like to look at it like this.. its amazing how old my girls get yet I dont seem to age...lol...when I look in the mirror its the same guy looking back that was there all along ;) there are days the aches and pains makes me think that old age might be around the corner, but I have no plans to turn that corner...just keep marching straight ahead ..lol (where have I heard that before??) But...about your comment that you did a good job raising your girls... That is the best feeling in the world!...you know that they have learned what is necessary to make wise decisions and move forward with heir lives.. you need to pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments... there is no better feeling than knowing you have made the right decisions raising your daughters...I am sure they are great girls and will always make you proud... now....forget about how old you think you must be and go outside and play with some sidewalk chalk...lol
  24. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Hey Sally...DD.. and Ross..(and anyone else ;) .. :bye:
  25. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 (a wet) g'morning everyone... (raining here)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.