Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kimberbee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kimberbee

  1. Kimberbee replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Moat and castle
  2. Kimberbee replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Cargo
  3. Oleander Hawk-Moth
  4. Kimberbee replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Track
  5. I had been wondering where Jillar was because I hadn't seen her post anything lately. So it was today that I found out that she had died. I was so shocked and sad. She was special and she was the first one who replied to my SOS one year after I quit smoking. I didn't go back...🚭 I'll miss her.
  6. Kimberbee replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Water
  7. Kimberbee replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Deal cards
  8. Kimberbee replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Farms and chickens
  9. Kimberbee replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Heath
  10. Kimberbee replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Fair weather
  11. Kimberbee replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Pound cake
  12. Kimberbee replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Stare
  13. Jellyfish
  14. The 🙂
  15. Kimberbee replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Shire
  16. Kimberbee replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Gabbing girls
  17. Kimberbee replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Towing a boat
  18. Rabbit

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.