Everything posted by Stewbum
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
14 Chicks must be takin their beauty naps! Getting close to a ass beatin....
-
Hello
Susie. Remember that just because I and many others have multiple quits this certainly doesn't make the quits easier, in fact they actually become harder to start because you have previous exposure. Keep the respect of your first quit and you crushed it. Don't let that nicodemon talk you into believing it's not the right time.. When you decided to quit that was the right time!!!! the rest of the addiction is just SMOKE and mirrors. Don't give in even if a weak thought or moment happens and you catch yourself stepping out the door just jump back on the train. I remember so clearly after battling the decision of failure, and then the dreaded day, how much I wanted back on the train. Almost daily for YEARS looking at that smelly thing and wishing my situation was "different" so I could start my quit again. Luckily there were still Friends here that checked in with me over time and I knew the comfort and unlimited support was always here for me. I was a smoker for almost 50 years and soon given enough time I will happily and confidently say I am a non smoker.. Thats Powerful KTQ Stay Happy Cheers Stew.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Now I am getting dizzy. Somebody fix it the Matrix is off. fo
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
So whatcha doing?
Chris. Sorry your feelin under. I would like to find a pharmacy over here that carries that flue relief. Especially if the ingredient that suppresses the whining symtom works, that would benefit me greatly.
-
chicks or sticks
Come on boys we have runaway chicks. Neg 1
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
2 ,what no way ok.... maybe 1ish
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
So whatcha doing?
Sorry QG that the crud caught up with you, but probably count the blessings that your a non smoker. I was very worried to get that crap when I was smoking along with the other issues I have. Could have been deadly. It seems these strains for the most part have been more on the mild side in comparison to the past. Hope you get through it quickly! Don't worry about the Chicks and sticks game we will be ok if you take a break... Doreen is asking for another red but anyway! Be well.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
5 geeze those chicks....
- 10 Things You Can Do With
- 10 Things You Can Do With