Everything posted by Mona
- Linked Words Game
- Change A Letter Game
- Not In My Living Room A-Z
-
Just Completed Week 8!
Hope today is going better for you!
- Not In My Living Room A-Z
- Phrase Connect Game
- The Last 3 Letters Game
- Three Associated Words Game
- The Last Letter Game
- Linked Words Game
- Change A Letter Game
- Word Association Game
- Rhyming Words Game
- A - Z Words Ending with a Vowel
- Three Associated Words Game
- Change A Letter Game
- Linked Words Game
- Word Association Game
- The Last Letter Game
- Rhyming Words Game
- Three Associated Words Game
- Linked Words Game
- Change A Letter Game
- The Last 3 Letters Game
-
Just Completed Week 8!
I'm using the patch too and am about 3 weeks behind you. I felt like I pretty much just breezed through the first 4 weeks on 21 mg but have been feeling some withdrawal symptoms after stepping down. I normally don't remember my dreams so I am really enjoying the vivid dreams from the patch. ha ha You know what to do when you go patch free...distract, distract, distract. Good luck to you and congratulations on 8 weeks smoke free! 😊