Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. 1. I have preformed at half time during the footy grandfinal 2. I'm the eldest of 4 3. It is illegal for me to drive a manual car
  2. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  3. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  4. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  5. wait a second... severe fatigue (that's my story an I'm stickin to it).... 1 is the lie cos your a molly dooker!
  6. OMG so you have more than one bunny?? Cos I know your a molly dooker so 1 isn't a lie.... it must be 3. Wait a minute... your twin brother's name is Jack? and you are Jill?.... how much drugs did your mumma have during labour?
  7. frontier
  8. It's 2, you do not have a twin brother named Jack
  9. (Yep Slips, but keep it quiet hey, don't wanna wreck me street cred) do you think blue thongs will be more appropriate?
  10. Do you think I'd get heaps a beads at Mardi gras?
  11. Nope... The kid is definitely a ranga (ginge). Shit so to I have to ask again? Hay no swear filter ?
  12. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3…. Month end and 2 containers will be busy little biscuit at work today, no time ta skive off.
  13. Do you think whips and chains excite me?
  14. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  15. Slip needs a gold star and I need the naughty chair.
  16. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00 .. Do me back holdin up the girls half the night ? go nigh high for 2 hours an we get spanked twice! I'm thinkin summa these chicks enjoy it. ?
  17. Don't you think I should take down the Sepos first?
  18. NOPE..... Even on 2hrs shut eye is Nopity Nope Nope,Nope.
  19. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18...:P
  20. ^^^^ ditto ... Welcome Jillar...
  21. It is 7:08am tomorrow here...luv living in the future
  22. Oh an all sweet here taking a ribbing, cos if I'm gunna dish it I better be willin to take it.
  23. Having me breakie coffee, yelling at the kid so she don't miss her bus and feeling bad cos I crashed an there was no 5am walks for the puppies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.